How can I remove the Notification of Kaspersky Safe Kids

QuangTH

When my child start his laptop, there is always an annoying Notification "Hi ...[name of child]. Good news. No time limit today"? This does not make sense, just makes my child annoying. How can I remove this Notification?

Hello QuangTH, Welcome! The popup cannot be removed or suppressed. However, you may wish to submit a "I have a suggestion" request to Kaspersky Technical Support. The request is submitted to the relevant Kaspersky departments, reviewed and measured against a number of criteria. Requests that meet benchmarks are processed. The Team will communicate with you regarding any submitted requests. Thank you.:pray_tone3:

Hello QuangTH, You're very welcome! & thank you for being proactive:clap_tone3: Kaspersky software changes, enhancements and modifications do happen, sometimes they take a long time, however, you now have a INC# and can track the request. Please update us when you hear any news? Regarding updates, I notice today KSK has a "pending" update, I haven't had a chance to apply it yet, so am not sure what surprises may be in store:thinking::wink: Best regards

Hello QuangTH, You must be the luckiest person I know! KSK patch(c) has been released: "What's new" announces: "Notification settings have been added. You can turn off the welcome balloon, that appears when a child or parent logs into their Windows accounts. Do let us know if it works as you wish please? Thank you:pray_tone3:

Hello FLOOD, Thank you for your information. It is really the good news that a patch has been released. I tried to download the latest version of Kaspersky Safe Kids but not succeeded. I downloaded version 1.0.5.1360 rather than version 1.0.5.4638. Perhaps I have to wait until the new version is uploaded completely. I will keep informed the update.

I downloaded version 1.0.5.1360 rather than version 1.0.5.4638. Perhaps I have to wait until the new version is uploaded completely. I will keep informed the update.
Hello QuangTH, You must wait, the patch will appear "silently", you'll get a tiny alert on the KSK icon, in the Task Manager, when that happens do a FULL shutdown/reboot, that will apply patch(c). As my earlier post, I've tested, it works, I think you'll be happy with the change. Best regards.

• 9 months later...