how can i download and activate kasper total security

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

hi

i have a license that a friend did gift it to me.

1- if i use this license, is there a risk? (my data leake or RDP or ...)

2- at the moment i have installed kps free version and is it possible to convert it to total security without reinstalling it?

3- wher can i download and install kasper total security? for middleeast

Edited by vardipoorm

51 minutes ago, vardipoorm said:
  1. i have a license that a friend did gift it to me - if i use this license, is there a risk? (my data leaker or RDP or ...); or get my passwords?
  2. at the moment i have installed kps free version and is it possible to convert it to total security without reinstalling it?
  3. where can i download and install Kaspersky total security? for Middle east

Hello @vardipoorm

Welcome back!

1. Is the license being transferred to your name / ownership
  2. Has the license been activated
  3. Is your friend relinquishing all use of the license/subscription? 
  4. What is KPS? 
  5. Read: Installing over other Kaspersky applications
  6. For the ME, Kaspersky's new software range has been released, Kaspersky has committed to converting KTS to Kaspersky Plus - like for like, so Premium Password Manager, Kaspersky Safe Kids Premium (1 year license) & Free VPN, not Unlimited - (Regional restrictions may apply); if the license is suitable, you may wish to consider Kaspersky Plus, also read: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ - by Danila T. 

Thank you? 
Flood?+?

11 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @vardipoorm

Welcome back!

1. Is the license being transferred to your name / ownership
  2. Has the license been activated
  3. Is your friend relinquishing all use of the license/subscription? 
  4. What is KPS? 
  5. Read: Installing over other Kaspersky applications
  6. For the ME, Kaspersky's new software range has been released, Kaspersky has committed to converting KTS to Kaspersky Plus - like for like, so Premium Password Manager, Kaspersky Safe Kids Premium (1 year license) & Free VPN, not Unlimited - (Regional restrictions may apply); if the license is suitable, you may wish to consider Kaspersky Plus, also read: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ - by Danila T. 

Thank you? 
Flood?+?

hello

1- i dont know but i add it to my account

image.thumb.png.853956c4425d1d059603dd28a7ea3566.png

2-yes

3- I don't know

4- "Kasper sky" excuse me

5- what do i do Now?

• Solution
3 minutes ago, vardipoorm said:

1- i don't know but i add it to my account

3- I don't know

5- what do i do now?

Hello @vardipoorm

Thank you for posting back & the information. 

• You may wish to contact support: however, if your friend has not transferred the license to your name you may wish to speak with him about that first? 

&

• For the Middle East, Kaspersky's new software range has been released, Kaspersky has committed to converting KTS to Kaspersky Plus - like for like, so Premium Password Manager, Kaspersky Safe Kids Premium (1 year license) & Free VPN, not Unlimited - (Regional restrictions may apply); if the license is suitable, you may wish to consider Kaspersky Plus, also read: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ - by Danila T. 

Thank you? 
Flood?+?

• Like 1