HEUR:Trojan.BAT.Miner.gen [Closed]

Krajowy
Go to solution Solved by Wesly.Zhang,

Hi, I went into this link: bleepingcomputer,com/forums/t/702345/potential-malware-on-svchostexe-netsvcs-p-it-keeps-eating-all-the-bandwidth/ and my Kaspersky Internet Security said it is a malware site (HEUR:Trojan.BAT.Miner.gen). Why? I posted a screenshot in the attachment. Thanks in advance for reply, Ad. Mod edit: Disabled link.

Thank you for your comforting words and sorry for late reply. I still don't understand what do you mean by "If the post could delete this content, Everything will be OK". But still it's strange that Kaspersky triggers a warning from a legitemate site. But again really thanks for your reply! Ad.

Thank you for your comforting words and sorry for late reply. I still don't understand what do you mean by "If the post could delete this content, Everything will be OK". But still it's strange that Kaspersky triggers a warning from a legitemate site. But again really thanks for your reply! Ad.
Hello, I mean this topic post contain some strings which lead to malware detection in the system log. if the author of that post could edit his log to delete the strings or copy all log to a txt file and attach it to the fourm. The detection will not display again. so everything will be OK. You know what I mean now? I know you are not that auther, so you can not do something. If convenient, please notify the moderators or administrators to handle strings in that post. Now, You can go to see other forum topics. Regards.