Help preboot and agent authentication.

Hi. We bought the KES license. I need to encrypt a notebook. I followed the help, created a policy to encrypt the laptop hard drive and activated it. it appears complete, but when the notebook restarts, it does not display the preboot screen. can anybody help me?

Hi. We bought the KES license. I need to encrypt a notebook. I followed the help, created a policy to encrypt the laptop hard drive and activated it. it appears complete, but when the notebook restarts, it does not display the preboot screen. can anybody help me?
Hello! Please describe the versions of KES and KSC and also describe the type of encryption that you used. Does the computer boot normally? Thank you!

Hello, thanks for your attention! I am using KSC AO Kaspersky Lab 11 on a Windows Server 2019. The notebook is Windows 10, I am using KES 11 for Windows + Network Agent. I chose Kaspersky Disk Encryption, Encrypt mode all hard drives, and users, and checked All domain accounts on the computer! Only that. I saved, and waited for the policy to execute. The policy appears as successfully executed! But on the notebook does nothing, it shows that it is updated only! I restart the notebook, and it does nothing! Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
Hello. I was able to work the authentication agent and the encryption of the hard drives. Missing to install encryption package on notebook! Now the problem is: the laptop already had 3 domain users logged in. When you load the login screen of the authentication agent, none of the 3 users can login! Why does it happen? Thanks!