Help Managed Devices Active Directory!

Hello community!
I am using KSC 11, and when I installed it a while ago, I set it up to import the structure of my active directory!
Managed Devices correctly appeared!
Our administrator has changed some directories in active directory recently, but in KSC the structure has not changed, keeping the old structure.
Is there any setting for the structure to be updated?
Thanks for listening!
Good work!

Hello. The server where I installed KSC is in the servers group within the active directory. I think I made the right settings. When I went to install KSC, I chose the import AD option, and it rightly assembled the AD framework within KSC. I thought it was all right. Only now, that our administrator has changed the structure of AD, did we notice that the structure of KSC did not change automatically, and we found no option to force upgrade. Thank you!

So, I followed as the link you provided, in device discovery it showed the current active directory.
But what I need is for the new framework to be applied up there on managed devices, because that's where I imported AD when I installed it. I want to know if KSC can update this automatically and how to do it?

Thank you!