Hardware Virtualization

I have been using Kaspersky for a little over a year now and all of the sudden now I have a notification telling me to turn Hardware Virtualization on. It has been enabled and working since when I first installed cloud free. Now its telling me its turned off the reason is “Hardware Virtualization is not available. The operating system is found not to be stable when using hardware virtualization. I did a google search for this problem and the only thing I could find were 2 threads saying this was due to a bug. Is this problem a bug or some sort of other issue?

Hello @breegzillion

Welcome!

(A

1. Kaspersky Security Cloud Free (KSCF) version & patch(x) → on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  2. Post a full screen image of the  “Hardware Virtualization is not available” issue? 
  3. Please check: About protection through hardware virtualization in Kaspersky applications
  4. Post the “2 bug threads” URLs please? 

(B)

1. Export KSCF Settings
  2. Reset KSCF Settings
  3. Shutdown computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power on, login, recheck “Hardware Virtualization is not available” issue? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋