Hardware Configuration Changes Report

Hi.

I have created Hardware Configuration Changes Report, but it’s empty. Hardware configuration is displayed correctly under the Hardware Registry on the managed device, and also when hardware is changed, it is updated automatically as it should  be, but there is nothing on the report.

The report is set to show changes for last 30 days, and for entire Managed devices group…

The managed device is running Network Agent 11.0.0.1131 and Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows (11.1.0.15919)

Security Center is version 11.0.0.1131

Empty report

In network agent policy, storage term for device events are 30 days:

Thank you.

Nikolay, I did as you asked me to.

But after putting a “lock” on hardware registry option, now even the Hardware Registry on the managed device object doesn’t reflect the configuration changes.. It shows configuration as I didn’t change anything after setting the “lock”. Very strange… I restarted the client computer, did forced synchronization few times, even left it over night to see if maybe this morning the registry will be updated, but it’s the same as yesterday. 

After removing the lock, the hardware registry on the device properties updated with new information..

Doesn’t make sense, but maybe it’s a bug or something ?

(The the report on configration changes is still empty…)

Thank you !

• 2 months later...

Thank you for that info!

Could you please confirm that hardware changes are correctly displaed at host properties at KSC?

Please provide us with a screenshot.

Thank you!

my apologies for answering just now. I was busy with other projects so I left this problem (which is still the same) aside.

Here is screenshot from host properties (all hardware registry information is correct):

Thank you.