Had to disable OSK, doesn't work, cursor gets stuck

Hi... as per title.

Latest version of Kaspersky standard, installed today.

I rebought it as all the other apps I tried were not as good, and I decided I will just put up with the slight internet browsing delay.

In any case, I am not too concerned about this, as I use Keyscrambler Pro which encrypts absolutely everything I type into Edge anyway, and it works brilliantly, so I don't really need the Kaspersky keyboard. But the issue is there so it's worth reporting, and before anyone says anything, I completely uninstalled Keyscrambler in case that was the issue, it wasn't, so I reinstalled it.

What is happening is, as soon as I open Kasperksy OSK, the cursor just gets stuck. I can freely move to and choose letters as I should be supposed to. In fact, it's even an effort to close it, as you just have to keep moving the cursor until you land on the X by luck (i.e. keep moving the mouse in random increments till you land on the X by chance).

I had this issue many years back with a much older PC and Kaspersky.

But what bothers me this time, is that when I first tried Kaspersky out about 1 month back, it worked on this very computer.. and this is a fresh install of windows 11. Just drivers and windows updates and kaspersky so far, and besides keyscrambler no other apps at all yet! So it doesn't make sense.

Perhaps a recent Kaspersky update broke it again?

It seems that others have this issue, so would appreciate some opinions on what it might be.

Thanks!

I just disabled every single other Edge web extension I use, in case one of them was the problem, restarted edge, with ONLY Kaspersky extension enabled, and the keyboard just doesn't work. Even if I manage to get it over a letter and press it, nothing is entered either. What's the point of an anti keylogging function if it is broken?

I don't think so, there's been tons of discussion at the forums about it, and someone here will know. I believe that. I use a laptop, hence a windows precision trackpad, so that's probably the issue and it's probably unfixable.

I just thought if others had experienced it and what their solution was, if any. 

Regardless, I think you were right, the forum is impossible to get any kind of real help in, so, lesson learned.