google play uploading does not work: "can't establish a secure connection" [Closed]

blueskysun
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

• Solution
I have installed Kaspersky Internet Security 20.0.14.1085(c) All seems to work fine, but I can't upload songs to Google Play. I am on a PC laptop using Chrome.
Hello blueskysun, Welcome! Please tell us: (1) Operating system: (a) full name? (b) version? (c) build? (d) release? (2) Is any other Kaspersky software installed? IF "yes" (2a) Kaspersky software (g)full name? Free? or Licensed? {see note at the end of my reply} (h) version? (i) patch(x)? x=letter (3) After KIS was installed, was the system shutdown, using FULL shutdown (not restart), restarted, manual update run, full scan run? (4) Before installing KIS were you able to upload songs to Google Play? (5) Any other AV software installed? IF "yes" (5a) Name? version? (6) Google Chrome version? (7) Are you signed into (your) Google Play account? (8) Are you using a VPN? If "yes" please check if the error repeats if the VPN is not enabled? (9) In KIS REPORTS, are there any errors indicating issues with Google Play, if "yes", please export the report, select 24 hours or 7 days, upload the report using the upload icon, in your reply please? (10) Please post a screen print of the error? (11) Please check the web browser log, look for any RED errors, please save the log & upload using the upload icon in your reply? Please post back? Thank you. Note: Kaspersky free software has (config) limitations, advertising & no Technical Support. If we know this, we ensure we never waste your time, advising you, for example: "contact Technical Support".

Thank you very much. Updating Windows did the trick! Interesting because I have ticked automatic updates in Windows settings and don't know why this was not done automatically. Anyway, I am glad it is all working now, thanks again.
Hello blueskysun, Thank you for posting back:pray_tone3: It's super to hear it's fixed, I'm delighted the issue is resolved:clap_tone3:!' Do keep an eye on Windows updates, I've noticed quite a few folks, recently commenting "I've previously ticked Windows auto update, I don't know why it hasn't happened..." Enjoy your ????????:wink: