Google Chrome works until the screen is IDLE

My problem is that Google Chrome works until the screen is IDLE for about a minute, and then G Chrome CLOSES!

I have been using Kaspersky for two years and just UPGRADED TO KASPERSKY PLUS about a week ago. 

G Chrome has ALWAYS worked on my three computers, one W 11 and two W 10. It is my main browser.

Now on all three computers, if Google Chrome is idle for about a minute, it CLOSES!

Why is Kaspersky PLUS closing Google Chrome?

7 hours ago, MichaelDove said:
  • I have been using Kaspersky for two years and just UPGRADED TO KASPERSKY PLUS about a week ago. 
  • G Chrome has ALWAYS worked on my three computers, one W 11 and two W 10. It is my main browser.
  • My problem is now on all three computers, if Google Chrome is idle for about a minute, it CLOSES! Google Chrome works until the screen is IDLE for about a minute, and then G Chrome CLOSES!
  • [A] Why is Kaspersky PLUS closing Google Chrome?

Hello @MichaelDove

Welcome!

1. Please read & provide the requested informationRead before you create a new topic! by Danila T.
  2. IF Kaspersky Plus is the root cause of "Google Chrome works until the screen is IDLE for about a minute, and then G Chrome CLOSES!" issue, there should be events in Kaspersky Reports - please check - post full screen screen-prints of the errors with as much detail as possible -> hide any personal information / unnecessary information: date (for example) - before posting - the Reports window columns can be filtered to assist with this: image.thumb.jpeg.d6706fe0a8b2f749d6c59ddce9fe0abc.jpeg
  3. On one computer, close all applications, including *all* active browser sessions & Restore Kaspersky to default, follow: How to restore the default settings of the application; at the end of the Kaspersky application restore process, shutdown the computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power on by pressing the power button, login, recheck if the issue is resolved? 

Please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?