Firefox Developer Edition

I am trying to install the extension but once I try to install I get an error message.

I tried this

https://support.kaspersky.com/kpm-for-windows/settings/14258

The error says "The add on could not be downloaded because of a connection failure".

I did the same with the regular version of Firefox and it worked, but not in the Developer Edition.

How can I install it? I tried copying the files from the other profile, but the extension did not open.

Thanks

Captura de pantalla 2024-03-20 125632.jpg

3 hours ago, myuption said:

Firefox Developer Edition - I am trying to install the extension but once I try to install I get an error message.

I tried this: How to add Kaspersky Password Manager extension to Firefox

The error says "The add on could not be downloaded because of a connection failure".

I tried copying the files from the other profile, but the extension did not open.

1. I did the same with the regular version of Firefox and it worked, but not in the Developer Edition.
  2. How can I install it?

Hello @myuption

Welcome!

1. Kaspersky supports commercially released browsers & that's *all*. Developer Editions, Beta, any version that's *not* commercial is not supported. 
  2. Use supported software, read & follow: Kaspersky Password Manager, Computer requirements, Supported browsersHow to add Kaspersky Password Manager extension to Firefox & Install Kaspersky Password Manager extensions
  • The documented procedure works for commercially released browsers - as you've already established. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Like 1