Firefox after uninstall keeps connecting to ff.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com, alsto still cannot access secure sites with personal certificate

Go to solution Solved by Igor Kurzin,

Hi

2 week ago I installed Internet Seciruty and Kids on my PC.

I’m using FireFox so I was neeeded to install KIS certificate to FireFoc certificate store and set correct settings in Network page od KIS settings - for Firefox.

At first everything was working fine. Even access to secure sites where I’m using my state provided certificate to access state tax  administration web page.

But then after a week, I was refused by all state institution web pages to access. The errror was like “There is no certificate or the certificate is not correct”… or sth like that. The settings didn’t change… Then I tried to change setings to different state an then back to what the should be for the FireFox. No success. Many restarts… even with the settings for the FireFox, firefox offered m certificate from Windows cert store… I don’t know why.

So after few day of no success I uninstalled KIS hoping this would help… No success… I still cannotaccess state institution sites with my personal certificate. I even tried to reinstall it several times but no success.

And now, even though I uninstalled it, NetScape is still connecting to site

ff.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com… I noticed it while connecting to gMail…

Can somebody help me? What should I do to make my FireFox to work with state institution secure sites?

It detects Kasperski Kids only. Hm… do I need to remove Kids application too?

But nevertheless… what caused problems with FireFox at first place? Secure pages just stopped working as stated in my “question”?

I don't understand this...

And now, even though I uninstalled it, NetScape is still connecting to site

ff.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com… I noticed it while connecting to gMail…

I think you'd better contact technical support 

Ups… where the hell I got netscape… :) Of course I meant FireFox.

Just manage to catch it in the lower-left status bar:

It’s on slovene language. It means “Connecting to page ff.kis….”

This is exact address what it tries to load:
https://ff.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com/FD126C42-EBFA-4E12-B309-BB3FDD723AC1/main.js?attr=2nWAUa0AnR5yKsPN7cn8E8gDVn8RdD-IKaA5GRV3JsXXAlAfQftw4s9os8oFqdpY

After about 15 secs (for timeout maybe) I get the response:

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied. You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

I really don’t know what the...

After FireFox reset it doesn’t connect to address https://ff.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com/...
And still I cannot access sites with my personal certificate. It’s offering me certificate from Windows Cert Store instead of its own FireFox Cert store what it should do in the first place (I have selected this in KIS/NetworkSettings).

And now after unsuccessfull authorisation to one of the secure sites, after 2 or 3 minutes I get this message on screen:

BTW: I’m already in contact with support…

BTW2: And my logs was sent to Moscow HQ… :/

And my logs was sent to Moscow HQ

Good, it means the help is on the way. 

Yes… they created a bug and I hope (soon) it will solve my problem. 🤞🤞🤞

In the mean time I reinstalled KIS, so I could reproduce and log the problem correctly.