False positive for deno?

Hey, I am busy developing software using a javascript framework called deno. Its open source and quite well respected. However as soon as I compile a executable using the deno compiler and trying to run it. It gives me a virus popup. Please see attachment.

Capture.PNG

7 hours ago, Gerhardm said:

Hey, I am busy developing software using a javascript framework called deno. Its open source and quite well respected. However as soon as I compile a executable using the deno compiler and trying to run it. It gives me a virus popup. 

Hello @Gerhardm,

Welcome!

You've posted in Kaspersky Internet Security (Home users) section, but the alert shows the software is Kaspersky Endpoint Security (Business users), however, the process is as follows: 

1. Please read & follow: Kaspersky: how to report false positive?
  2. Only the Kaspersky Virus Lab can determine if a file/object is a False positive; log a case with Support, select either Chat or Email, select Malware, False Positive template, zip the detected file & password protect the zip archive with either malware or infected as the password → making sure to advise Support of the password , ask Support to send the request to the Virus Lab for them to determine if it’s a False positive; include the Kaspersky Report.
  3. Additional resource: Kaspersky application blocks my website or application. What should I do?

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?

Flood? +?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife