Extension issue (Ko/En switching issue) resolved & My request about Anti-Banner.

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

KAVExtension.thumb.png.b930f2104225f1a31212926833a5ba77.pngWhen I installed the Kaspersky extension before, the Korean/English switching key on Naver Shopping didn't work, so I couldn't type in Korean.

So I uninstalled the extension. I reinstalled it a few days ago, and now the problem is gone.

KAV Extension.png

[ Anti-Banner ]

This feature is needed and very useful.
It is too inconvenient to add the addresses of websites that allow banners one by one.
Please make a button that can add them all at once with a text file.

Screenshot 2024-07-26 143442.png

• The title was changed to Extension issue (Ko/En switching issue) resolved & My request about Anti-Banner.
  • Solution
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, JhLee said:

When I installed the Kaspersky extension before, the Korean/English switching key on Naver Shopping didn't work, so I couldn't type in Korean. So I uninstalled the extension. I reinstalled it a few days ago, and now the problem is gone.

[ Anti-Banner ] This feature is needed and very useful. It is too inconvenient to add the addresses of websites that allow banners one by one.

1. Please make a button that can add them all at once with a text file.

Hello @JhLee

Welcome!

1. The feature already exists, select the icon as shown to open the Import / Export options: 

Clicking the Import / Export button opens the menu with the following items:

• Import and add to existing. Selecting this item lets you import a list of allowed addresses from a CSV file. The current addresses are not deleted.
  • Import and replace existing. Selecting this item lets you import a list of allowed addresses from a CSV file. The current addresses are deleted.
  • Export. Selecting this item lets you export a list of addresses to a CSV file. You can export the entire list of addresses or individual addresses selected from the list.
  • The same feature is available for 차단된 배너 창

image.thumb.png.4106df1d03c82c79a9b6d0a40c6bae29.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Resources:

안티 배너 설정

배너 허용 웹사이트 창

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added Blocked banners window information

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

OK, I got it. Thanks.

It would be nice to have additional file formats supported, so that I can export to and import from .txt file as well.

Edited by JhLee
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, JhLee said:

OK, I got it. Thanks.

It would be nice to have additional file formats supported, so that I can export to and import from .txt file as well.

Hello @JhLee

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back & the additional information!

The .csv can be opened as .txt 

image.thumb.png.f8589960c2926b63816b52219015bf9f.png

• You're more than welcome to raise a Feedback request, with Kaspersky Customer Service - on the support page, https://support.kaspersky.com/ko/b2c/kr#contacts - select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as shown (you decide if it's a suggestion or a complaint); please include a *detailed history*.  Note: not all requests are realised, for those that are, Kaspersky may take a long time, sometimes a very long time, to do so.

image.thumb.png.7770f602001e1ac1245b45fb6070f83b.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar