Excluse application in VPN

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hello forum members

Is there a way to exclude an application from using VPN.

I have my VPN connected to the fastest, but my internet radio streaming service keeps interrupting or hiccup the music (Audials). As I always have my internet radio on I can’t enable VPN on my computer

Thanks, Pat

Thank you for your answer. In this case Audials is a application (not a website) that opens connections to different stations. In a firewall rule you would allow audials to setup an connection from intern (computer) to extern (radio host). 

So where i am looking for is a option that says that Audials is allowed to connect to any address on the web, a kind of ignore rule for the application like I have in the internet security for firewall option. 

Greetz :)

• Solution

Hello @Pat501

You’re most welcome☺ !
The rule you’re suggesting  doesn’t take into account the VPN element, which, if we understand correctly is unable to be used when using the Audials app, due to “interrupting or hiccupping the steamed music.

(ioo), it would be best to log a request with Kaspersky Technical Support, they many have a solution for the jittery stream & or, a way of using all 3 apps, KIS, KVPN & Audials at the same time → fill in Application malfunctionOther template; Support will require Traces, logs & other data → they will guide you

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in their MyKaspersky account.

When feedback from the Kaspersky Technical Team is available, please share it here in the Kaspersky Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Thank you Flood for your help, really appreciate it.

I found out that the stadion I really like can be reached direct by browser, no issues there with playback.  So I leave it for now. As I was new with this software i did not know if the option was there as I could not find it. If it doesn’t exist then so be it :)

Thanks again,

Greetings from the Netherlands