everytime laptop goes in rest mode VPN disconnects and then takes forever to reconnect

Everytime my laptop goes into rest mode MYKASPERSKY VPN DISCONNECTS? Then when I go to use my laptop it takes about 3 minutes to reconnect!I see this question has been asked 2 years ago so WHY is this still doing this 2 years later!Ive uninstalled and reinstalled many times and problem STILL persists!

Every time my laptop goes into rest mode MYKASPERSKY VPN DISCONNECTS? Then when I go to use my laptop it takes about 3 minutes to reconnect! I see this question has been asked 2 years ago so WHY is this still doing this 2 years later! I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled many times and problem STILL persists!

Hello @realdealbearsfan

Welcome!

1. Read before you create a new topic!, tutorial by @Danila T. 
  2. Which topic (from two years ago) are you referring to→ provide the link please? 
  3. Has a request ever been logged with Kaspersky Technical Support? IF “no”, please do so, fill in Application malfunction, Other template; in the problem description provide a detailed history, images & or video: if they help explain the problem. Support may request Logs & or other system data, they will guide you:

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in the MyKaspersky account.

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

• 2 weeks later...

Everytime my laptop goes into rest mode MYKASPERSKY VPN DISCONNECTS? Then when I go to use my laptop it takes about 3 minutes to reconnect!I see this question has been asked 2 years ago so WHY is this still doing this 2 years later!Ive uninstalled and reinstalled many times and problem STILL persists!

Are you using Windows? Mine will do this too. Try this

Go to Control Panel → Network and Internet → Internet Options

Click the ‘Advanced’ tab -→ Reset Internet Explorer settings

Then check the box that says 'delete personal settings’ and hit Reset

This solution fixes the problem for me sometimes, it fixes the VPN but I have also seen it get me back online too. If that doesn’t work I can always use the Privacy Cleaner inside of Total Security, reboot my computer, and have it back online every time. Hope this helps you!!

• 4 weeks later...