Error When Trying to Cancel Subscription please help!

I've tried over and over a bunch of different ways and this site won't let me cancel my subscription! Someone please help me. Crazy that you don't have anyways of getting a hold of anyone to help on this entire website. This is feeling more and more like fraud. Even when I upload proof it turns the pic upside down. It doesn't even show how much I'm going to get charged for the renewal.

IMG_4870_01.thumb.jpg.e161354af0fd8dbca7527d6e016533cb.jpg

IMG_4870_02.thumb.jpg.6d9e5088e23ef731c49cac76a63c2a17.jpg

2 hours ago, Zstacey said:

I've tried over and over a bunch of different ways and this site won't let me cancel my subscription! Someone please help me. Crazy that you don't have anyways of getting a hold of anyone to help on this entire website. This is feeling more and more like fraud. Even when I upload proof it turns the pic upside down. It doesn't even show how much I'm going to get charged for the renewal.

Hello @Zstacey

Welcome!

Please log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service  - https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  -> on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as shown; **IF (your) software is not Kaspersky Premium select whichever software (you) have** & please include a *detailed history*. 
image.thumb.png.415636154713ddcf2d0c1fc774ad8b5c.png

Resource:

Cancellations and Refunds

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋