Error smtp: impossible to guarantee the authenticity of the specified domain >> Thunderbird

Simone79vi

Hi to all.. I use Kasperky Antivirus and I receive this error in thunderbird Error smtp: impossible to guarantee the authenticity of the specified domain. Invalid certificate name. The name is not included in the list of the guaranteed certificates. Can I solve this problem?

Hi to all.. I use Kasperky Antivirus and I receive this error in thunderbird Error smtp: impossible to guarantee the authenticity of the specified domain. Invalid certificate name. The name is not included in the list of the guaranteed certificates. Can I solve this problem?
Hello Simone79vi, Welcome! Does this https://support.kaspersky.com/common/compatibility/13529 help? If not please post back with: 1️⃣Operating system name, version, build? 2️⃣KAV: (a) Version & patch(x)? x = letter? (b) Free or licensed? 3️⃣Thunderbird, version? 4️⃣ Thunderbird, is it a installed app? 5⃣ Has the issue always happened, just started? If "just started", what changes have happened: hardware software, network., in the days leading up to the errors. 6⃣ KAV REPORTS, are there any events logged for "guarantee the authenticity of the specified domain.", IF YES, could you export the report, up;load using the upload incon in your reply please? 7⃣Images of the issue please? Please let us know? Many thanks