Error connecting to rdp after using VPN and Cisco AnyConnect

Hi all.
Help me please.
The problem is the following, to connect to the remote desktop, I turn on the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client - rdp - everything is ok.
At the moment I work from another country and I need ros.ip , so I purchased vpn for this purpose: turn on Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client - connect vpn - rdp - error (attached). Or even if I don’t turn on Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client , and immediately after vpn I connect to rdp - the same error.
I beg you, please help, I just do not understand this topic at all (

Снимок.PNG

Hello @007alex3

Welcome!

Apologies for the delay responding to your topic?

1.  Please contact Kaspersky support, on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Connectivity issues, Other template, in the problem details, provide a detailed history of the issue; Support may request logs traces & other data; they will guide you. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/5/2022 at 9:13 AM, 007alex3 said:

Hi all.
Help me please.
The problem is the following, to connect to the remote desktop, I turn on the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client - rdp - everything is ok.
At the moment I work from another country and I need ros.ip , so I purchased vpn for this purpose: turn on Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client - connect vpn - rdp - error (attached). Or even if I don’t turn on Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client , and immediately after vpn I connect to rdp - the same error.
I beg you, please help, I just do not understand this topic at all (

Снимок.PNG

Hello,

Basically you cannot run two VPNs on the same windows device at the same time. You could try to use a virtual machine with AnyConnect and installed Kaspersky VPN at VM's host or configure Kaspersky VPN on your router.

The second option works for me without any issues right now.