Endpoint Security 10 Install Trouble

I'm having trouble installing Endpoint Security 10 on a single client. I've gone through the same install process on several laptops, but this one client is giving a problem. The Network Agent installs with no trouble at all, but once it gets to the rest of the install, it suddenly says "Waiting for connection" under Description and "Scheduled: device is inaccessible" under Status. The install stops at 50% and then stalls for hours and never finishes. I'm not sure why this is happening since.... a) the device was already accessible for the Network Agent install b) I can still ping the client from the server that deploys Kaspersky installs ....so the client is clearly accessible. I uninstalled the Network Agent, rebooted and then did the Network Agent as a single install, which worked. Once I tried to install the KES_10.2.5.3201 package, it fails at 50%. Why is it not installing the rest of the program?

• 4 years later...

The same problem and i am using the latest version 12.4 and i have the same problem ,the connexion works when i try with klmover but automatique still not work 

Please help me to fix that

Hi,

We have an article about this problem https://support.kaspersky.com/12776

"Simultaneous remote installation of the Network Agent and application package runs at 50% and stops after the message that the Agent has been successfully installed. The Event Log in the console interface shows that the application is not being installed."

Regards