Download repository updates error verifying

Running KSC 11 (upgrade from version 10), Admin Server reports as version 10.5.1781 even though KES is running 11.3.0.773.  Admin server is having a consistent issue with Download updates to repository.  It fails consistently with

An error occurred while verifying the file signature, ‘http://dnl-08.geo.kaspersky.com/updates/apu/apu-1901g.xml’

I have tried clearing updates repository several times and restarting but it always fails trying to verify that 1901g file.

• 2 weeks later...

As explained in the release notes for KES 11.3.0.773, KES 11.3.0.773 is compatible with KSC 12. I am not sure whether KSC 11 plus KES 11.3.0.773 is a supported configuration but would urge you to upgrade to KSC 12, making sure you have good backups of KSC in case anything goes wrong during the upgrade.

KSC 12 contains the new update verification mechanism also found in KES 11.3. In my experience, a KSC 12 and KES 11.3 deployment is much more robust at downloading updates than older versions.

The issue you describe is normally temporary in my experience, and will usually clear after a few hours.