Does Kaspersky Safe Kids work on Youtube APP on iPad with ios 17?

Speedy Fox

Hi,

I installed Kaspersky Safe Kids on my iPad which runs iOS 17.

My KSK version is 1.100.0.32.

I've gone thru all the setup steps, including creating an Apple ID profile for kid, setting up the Screen Time etc.

I've turned on the "Web Activity Monitoring" on the Kapersky setup, and under that option, I've also turned on the "Safe Search Youtube" option.

Then I went to the YouTube APP (not via browser) on this iPad, and I tested by searching some keywords that were supposed to be blocked.

But the YouTube app still allowed me to run the search and display the content, and I was even able to watch the video.

Does KSK work on YouTube app on an iPad? 

What's the KSK recommended way to keep kids safe when using YouTube APP on an iPad?

Thank you for your attention.

I hope I could get a clear and detailed info, so I can continue using and advocating for KSK.

Thanks,

Speedy

1 hour ago, Speedy Fox said:

Kaspersky Safe Kids 1.100.0.32, iPad, iOS 17..

I've gone thru all the setup steps, including creating an Apple ID profile for kid, setting up the Screen Time etc.

I've turned on the (1 "Web Activity Monitoring" on the Kapersky setup, and under that option, I've also turned on the (2) "Safe Search Youtube" option.

Then I went to the (3) YouTube APP (not via browser) on this iPad, and I tested by searching some keywords that were supposed to be blocked.

But the YouTube app still allowed me to run the search and display the content, and I was even able to watch the video.

• 👉Does KSK work on YouTube app on an iPad? 

What's the KSK recommended way to keep kids safe when using YouTube APP on an iPad?

I hope I could get a clear and detailed info, so I can continue using and advocating for KSK.

Hello @Speedy Fox

Welcome!

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋