Does Kaspersky allow buying shared accounts?

RawCarrot

I have seen a website called SharedSub that is selling Kaspersky Total Security accounts and they claim that this is legal because the company allows sharing the account, is this true? Can I buy it safely? This is the link:

https://www . sharesub . com/en/brand/kaspersky

3 hours ago, RawCarrot said:

I have seen a website that is selling Kaspersky Total Security accounts and they claim that this is legal because the company allows sharing the account, is this true? Can I buy it safely? 

Hello @RawCarrot

Kaspersky has Kaspersky Plus & Kaspersky Premium subscriptions for multiple User accounts, where you can invite family & or friends to share the software, they get their own MyKaspersky account, their own Kaspersky AV & their own Kaspersky Premium Password Manager & *you* & the *users* don't have to pay any extra commission & or fees to anyone *and* that company you've referenced - has nothing to do with Kaspersky

Any questions or problems, please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
spelling

• 3 weeks later...

OK but it would be cheaper for me to buy a shared subscription, I only need antivirus in one device, my only concern is knowing if Kaspersky terms and conditions allow sharing accounts because I don´t want want to risk being blocked from updates.

Edited by RawCarrot
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, RawCarrot said:

OK but it would be cheaper for me to buy a shared subscription, I only need antivirus in one device, my only concern is knowing if Kaspersky terms and conditions allow sharing accounts because I don´t want want to risk being blocked from updates.

Hello @RawCarrot

Thank you for posting back & the extra questions. 

Kaspersky Plus & Kaspersky Premium can be purchased for multiple User accounts & are both designed to be *shared* - see images: 

Spoiler

1-share-sub.thumb.jpg.d40ab6a2b49ff70ea777a552a33982a9.jpg

2-share-sub.thumb.jpg.6f36312188c3eb28fc241877c6fc52cf.jpg

3--share-sub.thumb.jpg.9688ba1f607f5184ea751cbef20f5807.jpg

IF you stick with purchasing Kaspersky subscriptions from legitimate sources, i.e. Kaspersky, & maintain active subscriptions, you will not be blocked from updates. 

Kaspersky Total Security (KTS) has been replaced by Kaspersky Plus, eventually Kaspersky will withdraw KTS, altho no end date has been announced at the present moment. 

☢️That subscription service you've posted about is in no way authorised by Kaspersky!☢️

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added images
  • Like 1