Discordance between KES 11 policy and policy applied to the clients

Hi,

I observed some times that KES 11 for Windows policy (now is only one!) seems to be not properly applied as if the clients use a different policy.

I discovered this because some times I see a blocked web page while our policy has Web Control disabled.

I used klnagchk utilities and I’d understand why the report shows the out of office mode activated while I deleted this policy. I want know why we’re having this issue related to the protection modules and I would fully understand which kind of policy is applied to the clients. Is there a related report?

Thank you.

KSC: 11.0.0.1131 (now with patch B)

Current KES 11 for Windows policy name is: KES11_withFirewall

NetAgent: 11.0.0.1131

KES: 11.1.1.126

Profiles

Profile name: 'OoF-Profil'
  Administration Server address: 'XXXXXXXXXXX'
  Use SSL: 1
  Compress traffic: 1
  Numbers of the Administration Server SSL ports: '13000'
  Numbers of the Administration Server ports: '14000'
  Use proxy server: 0
  Switch to out-of-office mode: 1

Hi,

I observed some times that KES 11 for Windows policy (now is only one!) seems to be not properly applied as if the clients use a different policy

Could you please provide us with an export of active policy and with screenoshot of settings thet are not applied corretly.

Please notice, that ‘locks’ at policy settings should be locked in order to correctly apply correspondin policy settings.

Thank you!

Hi,

I observed some times that KES 11 for Windows policy (now is only one!) seems to be not properly applied as if the clients use a different policy

Could you please provide us with an export of active policy and with screenoshot of settings thet are not applied corretly.

Please notice, that ‘locks’ at policy settings should be locked in order to correctly apply correspondin policy settings.

Thank you!

Policy is attached, I checked all the locks and are properly closed except for user support under interface.

Hi,

Thank you!

Hi Nikolay,

I forgot to send screenshots related to not applied settings.

This is related to what I discovered, could also be others modules.

Hi,

Thank you!

Is this Kaspersky Web Control? Sometimes a Chrome alert appears and sometimes a Kaspersky so it’s a bit strange.

Hi,

Thank you!

Any news Nikolay?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Thank you!

Nikolay I would like to understand if to get an answer I have to open a request on the company account website. We often have these problems and it’s not the first time that you (or others) asked a copy of the policy and then I do not receive an answer! This is bad behavior and bad support!

Hi,

Sorry for the delay with the answer.

The policy is configured in a way to focre implementance of all parameter settings.

The message, that is related to web-pages is a result of Web-threat protection, not Web-control.

If there are any differences between policy and local settings please provide us with a screenshot(s) of these differencies for further investigation.

Thank you and sorry for inconvenience caused. 

Hi,

Sorry for the delay with the answer.

The policy is configured in a way to focre implementance of all parameter settings.

The message, that is related to web-pages is a result of Web-threat protection, not Web-control.

If there are any differences between policy and local settings please provide us with a screenshot(s) of these differencies for further investigation.

Thank you and sorry for inconvenience caused. 

Thank you for the answer