Disabling Trial Popup Window

I'm currently trying the trial version of Kaspersky Standard? Each time I boot, I get a Kaspersky window saying "Do you feel protected?", with reference to the trial period and a button to get prices.

Is there a way to disable the window? I checked the settings in promotions, notifications, and the web portal.

To disable the trial popup window in Kaspersky Standard, you can try these steps like first, open the Kaspersky program on your device. Then, navigate to the settings or preferences section. Look for an option related to notifications or promotional messages. You might find an option to disable or turn off these popups there. If you can't find it, try exploring the settings more thoroughly.

51 minutes ago, ralfyman said:

I'm currently trying the trial version of Kaspersky Standard? Each time I boot, I get a Kaspersky window saying "Do you feel protected?", with reference to the trial period and a button to get prices.

I checked the settings in promotions, notifications, and the web portal.

Is there a way to disable the window?

Hello @ralfyman

Welcome!

1. It would be most helpful if you'd be kind enough to post a full-screen-screen-print of the "Do you feel protected?" window please so we can see what you see? 
  2. IF (you've) checked Promotions - image 4., Notifications - images 5. & 6. & the Web-portal - images 1. 2. & 3. then it's very unlikely the 'Trial-spam' can be suppressed:

image.thumb.png.03365d68167b8051963943a2a421ed46.png

image.thumb.png.91e462700bdbe0c14ec6eca81c2143b6.png

image.thumb.png.f48492dccdf9e0949cb2be153b6f751c.png

image.thumb.png.168aeed610c846ede31b45a11d8c4941.png

image.thumb.png.9767da1edae312f79af4d2ed87c69b80.png

image.thumb.png.6eae2d8431d86ea5d3ab948a931cc6e7.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Thanks to both of you.

For consents, the button asks me to accept, so I did not touch it.

For notifications in the website, all options were unchecked.

For promotional materials, all were unchecked.

For informational-self-defense, both options were unchecked.

I'll reboot the machine and screen-cap the window.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ralfyman said:
  • I'll reboot the machine and screen-cap the window.
  1. For informational-self-defense, both options were unchecked.

Hello @ralfyman

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back & the information & thank you in advance for the image, we look forward to seeing it!

1. As FYI  - Informational is not specific to Self-defense, there's a Self-defense Event in the Informational list of events
  2. We'd not recommend clearing both columns, (ioo) saving Events in the local Report has more advantages than disadvantages - this is of course entirely (your) choice.  

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

5 minutes ago, ralfyman said:

It showed up in two boots after I disabled notifications, but it has not showed up since. Thanks!

Hello @ralfyman

You're most welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to share the outcome with the Community, we're delighted to read the Kaspersky Trial popup -> "Do you feel protected?" has vanished; let's hope it stays that way😅!!

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Like 1

Hello. It showed up now. I screen-capped it and will paste it here:

I double-checked settings and the ff. are turned off:

Everything in My Security Settings in the Kaspersky My Portal;

Everything in the Promotional Materials settings in the software;

Self-Defense Restricted Access notification.

kasperskywindow.png

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, ralfyman said:

It showed up now. I screen-capped it and will paste it here

1. Self-Defense Restricted Access notification.

Hello @ralfyman

Welcome back!

Thank you for the update & the image, very much appreciated!

That's a shame!

We've checked with support while we were waiting for (your) return , unfortunately, it's not possible to suppress. 

1. Regarding: Self-Defense Restricted Access notification, does that mean: Self-Defense restricted access to the protected resource - as shown is the image below? IF the answer is YES, please check the Save in Local Report for that option, we did not mean for that to be unchecked (when we gave advice in our first reply) - we meant for you to review *all* Informational events listed & uncheck any Notify on screen - that concerned you - but leave the Save in Local Report column as it was.         

image.thumb.png.9621d912adacdd60fb33788844c709fe.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
formatting