Disable Spam Notification to speed up computer

Janny

i did not want an adware that wants to continuously bother me to speed up my computer without even an option - do not disturb me - do not show me your face again - no more notificationson this   - I curse you and your company ?

While I can block all notifications from this so disgusting thing - that I had no problem for decade or more - this is not a solution - I want notification of threats etc - but No suggestions.

How to disable Kaspersky telling me to Speed up my computer and even disable suggestion to install pwd manager -- i hecking do not want it --- do not prompt me to install it every now and then !

definitely - do not even try to give me suggestions to spped up my computer - is kaspersky able to stop disturbing me with this - can some one tell me what setting I need to change ?

KIS on Win 10

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Team,

I am also the victim of your spam notification. Please remember the customer is not your beta tester. There is not even an option “Do not show again”. How KIS is different from other adwares ?

I have even unselected all the “News Notification” , “Promotional materials” still I am being bothered with your Adware.

I have been using another product since 2003, based on my friend recommendation I purchased KIS. Please dont make me regret my decision. Your marketing team needs to come up with new strategy to promote your products rather than spamming with notifications.

Hello @Janny & @Makesh

Welcome!

Please remember the Kaspersky Community is populated with people just like you, all regular users of Kaspersky software → all volunteers, none of us on Kaspersky’s payroll; there’s a small contingent of Kaspersky employees, identifiable by the words: Kaspersky employee, beside their names. 

1. There are different methods for different notifications, post images of the “spam” → we need to see what you see? 
  2. Which KIS version & patch(x) → on the Windows Taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About ? 
  3. IF either of your systems upgraded/updated without specifically declining KPM, KIS will notify you. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Additional resource:

Read before you create a new topic! by @Danila T. 

I opened my another device (version : KIS 21.2.16590 (c)), again this notification popped out  (on the right bottom corner).
FYI, this is being seen in both of my devices (win 10 (KIS 21.2.16590 (c)) and win 7 (KIS 23.3.10.391(a))

As you see, there is no option to “Ignore this notification”. Upon clicking “View”, the below window pops out. 

As you can see they have mentioned the feature is in “test mode”, In my opinion, such features must not available unless customer subscribed for beta testing, atleast not bothered with notifications to use it.

Few days back, I sent feedback (using “Send Feedback”) as I dont want to receive such notifications but no response from KIS team.

Hello @Makesh

Thank you for the images & detailed information👌  

Once again, Kaspersky have released a new commercial version, with a new “feature”, without the full “enhancements” they’ve released after making similar errors in previous releases - why they cannot learn is beyond comprehension🤔
This should not be happening. 

More than anything Kaspersky customers hate these persistent notifications that are missing “Ignore & do not ask again” option.  

Kaspersky expert team: @Igor Kurzin@Anton Mefodys@Danila T.  - please engage? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋