Disable or create toggle for windows clipboard history clearing in KPM

When clicking the copy button on entry passwords / usernames, I can paste them like normal, but I can not access them using clipboard history (press the windows key + V together.) This never use to be a problem in the past, it has been added just recently. Please at least make this togglable because its extremely annoying for me and others that use clipboard history. Also being able to disable clipboard clearing in general would be nice.

Thanks

1. I can not access passwords / usernames using clipboard history (press the windows key + V together.)
  2. Also being able to disable clipboard clearing in general would be nice.

Hello @Leeham

Welcome back!

1. Do you mean the profiles & passwords were available in the clipboard highlighted red in our image? 

2. Regarding ‘disable clipboard clearing’, why, it’s a Windows function? 

Thank you🙏, 

Flood🐳+🐋

1. I can not access passwords / usernames using clipboard history (press the windows key + V together.)
  2. Also being able to disable clipboard clearing in general would be nice.

Hello @Leeham

Welcome back!

1. Do you mean the profiles & passwords were available in the clipboard highlighted red in our image? 

2. Regarding ‘disable clipboard clearing’, why, it’s a Windows function? 

Thank you🙏, 

Flood🐳+🐋

1.  Yes, when pressing the copy password button, the password does not show in the clipboard menu so you can’t use it later on by accessing clipboard history. 
  1. No, KPM clears the password from the clipboard after a certain period of time, I would like this to be an optional; feature. I think the reason passwords don’t show up in clipboard history is because KPM has it’s own clipboard system that tries to override the windows one, hence why clipboard history does not work.

Thanks

Hello @Leeham

Thanks for posting back & the extra information👌

• On the Support page, select either Chat or Email, fill in FeedbackI have a suggestion or I have a complaint template. 
  • 💥 If selecting Chat option, we recommend you request a copy of the chat transcript, make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the Chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email AFTER the chat completes.
  • Note, not all requests are successful, and if they are, the implementation process may take a long time, sometimes a very long time

When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋