Devices go offline

MarkS

We have been using safekids on my daughters phone for about 1 year, and its been reporting correctly.

Today, When I log into my SafeKids account on PC, it shows my daughters mobile has not been online for 1 month. 

She is using her phone everyday.

On her phone, I open safe kids, and safekids is asking me for permissions, like its doing a set up.

So basically the app has not been protecting her for 1 month without my knowledge.

Hello @MarkS,

Welcome Gin!

1. How are MyKaspersky, KSK Notifications configured? 
  2. Are push notifications configured? 
  3. Are KSK email alerts configured? 
  4. May we have an image of the notifications screen please? 
  5. Phone name & operating system name & version?
  6. KSK version on phone? 
  7. Is KSK subscription or free? 

Note: if KSK is configured and working correctly, Kaspersky Safe Kids hasn't been online for several days, email alerts to parent email account, should be received & so should push notifications to parent android phone:  

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

I have the same problem. It happens many times. The system works correctly for a while then (I suppose after a restart of the device) the app doesn’t start. Starting manually it asks again permissions. Sometimes I receive the notification that the device is offline (after 2 or 3 days) but it should not be offline.

The phone is Huawei P20 lite, Android 9, KSK subscription

Hello @sansi,

Welcome!

• If KSK is not starting after power off, check the correct permissions have been applied and check Battery optimization & please contact Kaspersky Technical  Support, include an AIDA64 report, the KSK 30 day Summary report, images showing the lack of connectivity history & as much detail/history as possible, when it started, what you’ve done to try to fix it, how it impacts you/your child, the more information, the better. 

Fill in the request template, use the following image as a guide

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it’s available?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳