Device using time not showing correctly

I install Kaspersky Safe Kids on my kids laptop computer. I have 2 issues. 

1) I set the day limit use is 5 hours. However, when I check the report, it showed the total using hours were more than 5 hours. For example, 6 or 7 hours. 

image.thumb.png.34a5507338e1a959f98df37a4ec0d2a5.png

2) the report also showing wrong information of using time. Because when no one use the computer. It still showed some hours are used. 

I try to reinstall the software but the problem cannot fix.

1 hour ago, poorkid said:
  • I install Kaspersky Safe Kids on my kids laptop computer. I have 2 issues. 

1) I set the day limit use is 5 hours. However, when I check the report, it showed the total using hours were more than 5 hours -> 6 or 7 hours

2) the report also showing wrong information of using time. Because when no one use the computer -> It still showed some hours are used. 

• I try to reinstall the software but the problem cannot fix.

Hello @poorkid

Welcome!

1. Make sure the laptop meets *all* Kaspersky Safe Kids (KSK) requirements, read: Computer requirements?  
  2. Make sure *all* Windows updates have a Successfully installed status & Windows is not Beta or Insider Preview?
  3. To try to fix this issue - (temporarily - we will change the age back later to the correct age) change the Age template - for example - if your child is 9 - change the age to 15 - then make sure to SAVE the change. 
  4. Go to Windows, hidden icons, right-click KSK, select SettingsUSER_2024-03-08_005542.png.433cf3fdb30bdb15c9ee353bfbbc0da8.png
  5. Sign into the KSK application - as parent
  6. Go to Other - Manual settings sync, select Sync - make sure you see a banner stating Synchronization successsful.
  7. Shutdown the computer using SHUTDOWN not Restart, when the computer if fully OFF -> power ON by pressing the power button, login.
  8. Go to Windows, hidden icons, right-click KSK, select Settings.
  9. Sign into the KSK application - as parent.
  10. Change the Age template back to the *original age*, select SAVE
  11. Go to Other - Manual settings sync, select Sync - make sure you see a banner stating Synchronization successsful.
  12. Shutdown the computer using SHUTDOWN not Restart, when the computer if fully OFF -> power ON by pressing the power button, login.
  13. Monitor for the original two problems? 

Please post back? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn

• 1 month later...

Your reply are complicate, technical, too much information are require and your solution are useless. I get many bugs with your app, request not receive for additional time, screen time not showing correctly, receiveving alert not understanbable, not satisfy at all by pating this apl

5 hours ago, Stef7766 said:

Your reply are complicate, technical, too much information are require and your solution are useless. I get many bugs with your app, request not receive for additional time, screen time not showing correctly, receiveving alert not understanbable, not satisfy at all by pating this apl

Hello @Stef7766

Welcome!

1. Read, before updating an existing topic: Read before you create a new topic! by Danila T.
  2. Log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - 
    on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in template as shown in the image below; please include screenprints & or a video of the error & a *detailed history*. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you:                                          image.thumb.png.9aa9a93603d5211f4a7e49374e95bb98.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋