Device usage time

Aorim

Hello! I have problem with device usage time. Example: At 22:00 i turn off the tablet (Turn off). The next day, say at 06:30, I turn on the tablet again, but the application informs me that I have used up all the allowed time and that it is no longer possible to use the tablet.

As long as I don't turn off the tablet, the application correctly records the usage time the next day. Tablet is Samsung s6 lite, os android 13

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2024 at 4:51 PM, Aorim said:

Hello! I have problem with device usage time. Example: At 22:00 i turn off the tablet (Turn off). The next day, say at 06:30, I turn on the tablet again, but the application informs me that I have used up all the allowed time and that it is no longer possible to use the tablet.

As long as I don't turn off the tablet, the application correctly records the usage time the next day. Tablet is Samsung s6 lite, os android 13

2 hours ago, helpdeskdan said:

Moto G7 Power, I have this issue too, maybe it is specific to Android 13.   I may have to look for an alternative to Safe Kids. 

Hello @Aorim & @helpdeskdan

Welcome!

Apologies for the delay in responding - we've been testing the issue - using Samsung OS 13 One UI 5.0 devices with KSK 1.102.0.5 & are unable to replicate. 

• Read before you create a new topic!  - written by Danila T. helps us help you. 
  • @Aorim, please read Known issues - IF *your* device is listed, there may be relevant information. 
  • Both @Aorim & @helpdeskdan - Make sure the devices are *updated* & IF (you've) *clean* installed KSK on *all* devices [ clean installed = removal of KSK according to Kaspersky's documentation & install of new KSK exe - again according to Kaspersky's documentation ] & if KSK is Premium, not Free, please log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service -  on the support page:  https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts - select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a *detailed history*. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you:  KSK-app-malf-other.thumb.jpg.37cb0215f95902389f73cc369beadc8f.jpg

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Resources: 

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
formatting