delete kaspersky safe kid

Mohannad86

Hello

My child was able to uninstall the application, and when the phone is turned on, he quickly goes to settings, then to accessibility options, then to the application. He quickly cancels the access options for the application and it stops working, knowing that he can uninstall it after restarting the phone and before the application can be managed from the phone after running

Is there a way to prevent the application from being uninstalled ?

Hello @Mohannad86,

Welcome!

Please tell us: 

1. Phone name → Android or iOS & operating system version → refer How to find the OS version?
  2. In your MyKaspersky account, is 2FA activated? 
  3. In KSK, how is application Settings configured? 
  4. Is KSK Premium or Free? 

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Additional resource: 

Read before you create a new topic!

• 2 months later...

Same issue here. They can "show" it to me that ksk is there when I asked. But disable it when they want to use and I have no reports or info of their usage at all now. I uninstalled n reinstalled the app on their mobile phone (android) it worked for a while n they hacked it again. I disabled the settings app of the phone and now I can't access the settings myself to uninstall the app. It keeps saying unable to connect to my Kaspersky. Please check your internet connection and try again. Need help. Thanks. 

Hello @Jui 

Welcome back!

Please tell us: 

1. Phone name, e.g. Samsung, Oppo, Redmi etc?
  2. Phone OS version, refer: How to find the OS version?
  3. In your MyKaspersky account, is 2FA activated for the child’s phone?  
  4. IF (you) log into your MyKaspersky account, using another device, and change Phone Settings to Allowed, REBOOT/power OFF & ON, the phone, does the “unable to connect to my Kaspersky. Please check your internet connection and try again” message still appear?  
  5. Is KSK Premium or Free? 

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋