delayed_start.sh

Good day 

When I had security concerns with my MacBook Pro the other day, I looked around the system a bit and came across something that seemed strange to me.

I didn't find any information about it on the internet, so I would like to ask this question here.
Is this Delayed_starts.sh from Kaspersky or has someone tampered with my Mac? Since it says object from an unknown programmer. 
When I press on the info on the by an unknown programmer appears a file from Kaspersky. Which I think is strange because the other Kaspersky applications are listed here. 

What is this and should I delete this file or is this needed? 

Thanks for the assistance

Bildschirm­foto 2023-01-11 um 14.01.30.png

Bildschirm­foto 2023-01-11 um 14.02.33.png

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I have the same problem though! 

It says "un-signed"  !!!   That freaked me out too!! 

I don't understand why Kaspersky lets an unsigned program to run in the background during the installation. It shouldn't be so difficult to have them signed, right?

MacBook tells you that this is happening and that's a good thing.

Because, I had installed another anti-virus before and they (who knows who they are)  set up a whole network of terminals before it was said and done! This is very dangerous !

I can't allow another 'unsigned program' to be running around in my computer and network. The only reason I allowed this time was that I saw this little comment above and its response. (also, I was not able to complete the setup. But, that's a terrible reason to allow unsigned programs). 

Well, I trust Kaspersky. 

But, I strongly suggest to change that thing to "signed".

Thank you

1. Unsigned Programs:

• Kaspersky allows unsigned programs to run in the background during installation because the background scan doesn’t check files whose content is located in the OneDrive cloud storage.

Therefore, Kaspersky provides this functionality to balance security and performance, allowing automatic scans without constantly interrupting the user with notifications.