Decryption error

Hello I'm trying to decrypt a laptop using the fdert application and when I input the user id and password I get the following error. Failed to unlock encrypted device. Error: failed to unmount volume. Any suggestions as to what it will not unmount?

Hello I'm trying to decrypt a laptop using the fdert application and when I input the user id and password I get the following error. Failed to unlock encrypted device. Error: failed to unmount volume. Any suggestions as to what it will not unmount?
Hello! Do you have any log files after the utility working? Thank you!

I do have the log file as well as the diagnostic klfdert file. Below is the log file Encrypted Device Restore Utility has started. Version: 10.2.4.674 Physical drives detected: 1. Diagnostics process started for device 'ST500LT012-1DG142 ATA Device' Reading and analyzing device master boot record. Reading and analyzing area that may contain metadata. Searching for backup copy of device master boot record. Analyzing information on encrypted device sectors. This operation may take several minutes. Checking integrity of preboot authentication files. Device metadata detected. Access to encrypted device can be obtained via authentication agent account parameters or using a device access key. Device diagnostics completed successfully. Starting unlocking process for device 'ST500LT012-1DG142 ATA Device'. Applying authentication agent account parameters to access encrypted device. Failed to unlock encrypted device. Error: failed to unmount volume..

Hi, FDERT trace is not enabled by default. To turn it on follow these steps: 1.Open Settings and enable "Save Restore Utility event log in folder:" option 2.Select the encrypted drive from the drop-down list and press scan 3.Make sure the issue reproduced 4.As soon as scanning will be finished press the save diagnostics option. Save and provide us with the resulting *.klfdert and fdert*.log files. 5.Press Export log. Send resulting *.csv file to us also.