DBMS for the Administration Server

Hi all,

I need to understand what does it mean this section on "Kaspersky Security Center 12 Help":

When selecting the database management system (DBMS) to be used by an Administration Server, you must take into account the number of devices covered by the Administration Server.

SQL Server Express Edition has limitations on the memory volume used, number of CPU cores used, and maximum size of the database. Therefore, you cannot use SQL Server Express Edition if your Administration Server covers more than 10,000 devices, or if Application Control is used on managed devices.

If your Administration Server covers more than 10,000 devices, we recommend that you use SQL Server versions with fewer limitations, such as: SQL Server Workgroup Edition, SQL Server Web Edition, SQL Server Standard Edition, or SQL Server Enterprise Edition.

If the Administration Server covers 10,000 devices (or less), and if Application Control is not used on managed devices, you can also use MySQL 5.5, 5.6, 5.7, or MariaDB Server 10.3 as the DBMS. MySQL versions 5.5.1, 5.5.2, 5.5.3, 5.5.4, and 5.5.5 are no longer supported.

In my case i have < 10 000 (or less)  and i will configure  Application control on managed devises, wich DBMS i use !!??