Databases are out of date [MOVED]

Go to solution Solved by Guest #37,

I have 10.3.407 KES version and managed more than 3000 client machine with two version of KES (10.2.1.23 and 10.2.6.3733) while I have face an error on a lot client machines under the console report and it’s number get up in every day; - Database are out of date - Antivirus protection is not running - Protection is disabled. So how Can I fix the problem in a short time? I will not be quick to answer for a quick reply . //Mod Note: moved to proper section.

• Solution
Hi, Please review: https://support.kaspersky.com/14997#block5

Compatibility with Kaspersky Security Center

Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11.1.1 for Windows is compatible with Kaspersky Security Center 11 and Kaspersky Security Center 10 Service Pack 3. To manage the application remotely via Kaspersky Security Center:
  1. Install Network Agent on the computer. See the Online Help page for instructions.
  2. Install the Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11.1.1 for Windows management plug-in in the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console or in the Kaspersky Security Center Web Console.
  3. The management plug-in installer is included in the application installation package. You can download the required plug-in version from the list of Kaspersky Security Center plug-ins.
For more details about using the Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11.1.1 for Windows management plug-in with policies and tasks that were created using the management plug-in for Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11.0.0, 11.0.1 and 11.1.0, see the Online Help page. The Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11.1.1 for Windows plug-in is installed on top of the Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11.1.0 for Windows plug-in. To continue using the plug-in for version 11.1.0, you must first remove the plug-in for version 11.1.1
Regards