databases are extremley out of date

tharaa115
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

I have not used my devise for more than 15 days and when I turn it on and try to do scan a message popped up stating that update is not possible in my Kaspersky every thing was fine but in the update window 'databases are extremely out of date' was written when I press update the impossible message appeared on the desktop
  1. what should I do ?:tired_face:

(update window) 'databases are extremely out of date' when I press "update" the impossible message appeared on the desktop
  1. what should I do :tired_face:?
Hello tharaa115,
  1. Additional to the information from @Berny, if the issue remains unresolved please refer to : https://support.kaspersky.com/common/error/update/14682
NOTE: IF you do UNINSTALL, during the uninstall process, select:
  1. Save LICENSE information ONLY.
  2. When then uninstall completes: REBOOT - power OFF/ON device.
  3. Reinstall Kaspersky software
  4. When then reinstall completes: REBOOT - power OFF/ON device.
  5. Run a MANUAL update.
Please let us know how you go? Thanks!

• 1 month later...
Did reinstalled the software?
Hello moulikd, Welcome! Is your Kaspersky software having problems with updating, is the error, the same as tharaa115: 'databases are extremely out of date' ? If "yes", please follow: “Databases are out of date” and "Databases are extremely out of date" notifications If it's another issue, please post back with:
  1. Operating system: (a) full name? (b) version? (c) build? (d) release?
  2. Kaspersky software name? (a) free? or licensed? {see note at the end of my reply} (b) version? patch(x) x=letter? Find Kaspersky Lab product version
  3. An image of the issue please?
Please let us know? Thank you:pray_tone3:. Note: Kaspersky free software has (config) limitations, advertising & no Technical Support. If we know this, we ensure we never waste your time, advising you, for example: "contact Technical Support".