Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“style-src”). moz-extension:243:30

Go to solution Solved by Laynor,

Hello,

Since i have installed "Kaspersky Standard" i have a problem appearing in my website developemnt.

when i load a banking page integrating the payment service Stripe, i have an error:

Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“style-src”).   moz-extension:243:30

i have added my local website my-project.ext & stripe.com in the trusted address  (both advanced parameters of secure navigation & networks parameters)

but i still getting this error.

I also tried to deactivate each module of kaspersky, but it didn't work.

And i also tried to turn off Kaspersky... well, it's work but it's not really a solution lol...

Then, i tried to deactivate only the Kaspersky Addon in Firefox & i could finally get ride of the problem...

Nonetheless, i would had prefer deactiving the addon only for my my-project.ext instead of the whole internet.

So, what can i do avoid kaspersky to block what Stripe is doing during the devellopment of my website project ?

Thanks,

Edited by Laynor