Contact Support

2 hours ago, genlab said:

how do I connect with support chat, I'm a premium user and it keeps sending me to a page where it is telling me to buy premium.

Hello @genlab,

Welcome!

IF the Chat option is available in (your) region) there's a number of ways, on the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, at the top righthand side of the page, if the region is different to (your) current region, search for your region - then scroll to the bottom of the page, the support options for (your) region will show, (you) should see a chat rectangle & possibly a chat icon, select either - whichever is available - after selecting the chat icon or rectangle, a robot will present a template requesting (you) define  (your) request - select from the template - the nature of the issue, continue to answer the robot questions - until the robot connects (you) to a human - if neither chat option -> rectangle or icon -> is available: select Email or post back & tell us (your) region please? 

?Additional:

(A) At the end of the chat, request the Chat operator email you the Chat transcript, there is no Email Transcript option - available in the Chat software for you to do this; it has to be done manually by the Chat operator. 

(B) The Chat transcript is written in a mixture of Russian & English, don't be disconcerted, the majority of it is in English, & you may also be profficient in Russian?

(C) There is no Chat audio on either side, so the Chat operator will not have any audio ques for (your) responses & (you) won't have any audio ques, for their responses to (you) - once the chat begins, stay on the chat screen

image.thumb.png.79343bc7fbadcbd7d2293b16e9621230.png

image.thumb.png.695bf64b6c1f325a89b7405298dc4720.png

image.thumb.png.8f8a7d9bc3a8181fe036baabe5d4458f.png

If there's any issues or questions, please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Kaspersky Premium Support Services 

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
​ ?Additional: ​ Added chat notes