Constant "Unlock with biometry" pop-up literally every 2 to 3 seconds on android phone

Hi there,

I've just purchased Kaspersky Premium and I've also downloaded the VPN and Password Manager onto my android.

The problem is that I get a constant pop up saying "Unlock with biometry" literally every 2 to seconds on my android which requires me to unlock the device with my fingerprints every 2 to 3 seconds ALL the time.

Also, once that pop up is finished, I get another pop up the very next second saying:

"System UI is protected by Kaspersky

Enter the secret code"

Its obviously highly frustrating because its a constant (almost non-stop) pop-up battle between these two and it gives me very little screen time to navigate to what I want to do on my android phone before I get the pop up.

Note: I set up app lock for all my apps which should warrant a password/biometrics pop up when I do access those apps, however, its important to note that I still get the constant repetitive two pop ups mentioned above every 2 to 3 seconds even if I'm on the same screen or home screen without trying to open any apps. So for this reason there's obviously something wrong because those pop ups should only appear once when I unlock my phone and again only once when I try to access an app.

Please kindly assist me as this is highly frustrating having paid for the premium Kaspersky service

Screenshot_20221105_150916_com.kms.free.jpg

Screenshot_20221105_151002_com.kms.free.jpg

8 hours ago, Nav_007 said:

Kaspersky Premium, KVPN, KPM, Android

Constant pop up: "Unlock with biometry": every 2 to seconds on my android which requires me to unlock the device with my fingerprints every 2 to 3 seconds ALL the time, also, once that pop up is finished, I get another pop up the very next second saying: "System UI is protected by Kaspersky, Enter the secret code". 

*  App lock for all my apps is set up* 

Hello @Nav_007

Welcome!

1. Which Android manufacturer name, version & build
  2. Kaspersky version
  3. In the second image, Kaspersky is showing one issue, what is that issue please? 
  4. During the install of Kaspersky Premium, were all permissions granted? 
  5. Search for System UI -> which apps have access permissions granted to it? 
  6. Has root/admin/developer access been granted to the phone? 
  7. Are there any other App lock applications installed/enabled? 

Please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Resources:

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife