Connection issues for VPN

Hello,

I have connection issues for my vpn. It works fine for Android and iOS but very unstable for all my Windows devices. Unstable - it works couple days per month only. Error message is standard - "Can't connect, try again later". 

I did read the VPN documentation, tried to clear cache and all I could find - nothing helps.

Then I created support cases twice with full description for my issue. For each case I received email from you about how to collect report in my vpn app. I created and sent the report and my case... automatically closed after 6-10 days without any answer.

Then I tried to contact your support via chat. In the chat the support person sent me the same email as I did receive on previous step. After this the support person said me "goodbye" and I even could not explain why the support is not good enough for my case, at least now. I expect that I have to wait again 6-10 days before my case will be automatically closed without answer - not sure about this but previous cases looks the same until this.

What might be my next step?

I received email with the subject: "We haven't heard from you for a week - ID INC000014959482" - in couple days the case will be closed. I did contact support via chat, I sent report from Windows app. But the email is the only response I have. What I can do?

Hello, I have an issue with my VPN, I purchased Kaspersky VPN  yesterday and connected it to 1 device which was successful. However  when i tried to connect it to another device since the number of devices to be connected is 5, the message that appear  is " try to reconnect it later or choose another location." I am really frustrated because i was looking forward to uing it in my office. Please guide me on how i can resolve this issue. Thank you in advance.

Hello @KELVIN ODUOR

Welcome!

1. Does your office have any restrictions regarding VPN use? 
  2. Since installing the VPN has the computer been shutdown, powered off, & restarted? 
  3. Follow this guide: "Secure connection is temporarily unavailable" message in Kaspersky Secure Connection
  4. We've checked the remote virtual Norway server & can access it without impediment:

Thank you?
Flood?+?

image.thumb.png.692602d203276ae70f9d1351c07efd84.png

2 hours ago, KELVIN ODUOR said:

I have tried all the options above but it still fail to connect. What should i do now?

Hello @KELVIN ODUOR

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back!

Follow the guide: If the issue persists, submit a request to Kaspersky customer service by choosing the topic and filling out the form.

Thank you?
Flood?+?

On 1/28/2023 at 10:07 AM, Berny said:

@VSMKSH 

If not yet closed please send a reminder on ID INC000014959482 ?

I answered with all requested files witn no real response from Kaspersky. After 7-10 days I receive again auto generated email "We don't hear from you". Today I sent the answer again the the case is not solved. Lets see if it would work out.