Connecting to kaspersky Administration Console failed

Hi.

I install Kaspersky Administration Console on Windows Server 2019 and every thing ok until I restart the server. After restart I can not connect to the Kaspersky administration console with this error:

then I found that the administrator account profile is corrupted and I think its related to problem.

I check event viewer and found that some services like SQL Server (SQLExpress) ,SQL Server Agent (SQLExpress)  , Kaspersky Endpoint Security Service , Kaspersky Security Center 11 Automation Object and Kaspersky Security Center 11 Network Agent Failed to start.

After starting these services manually , and set starting service automatic  , problem solved.

But after every restart same problem appear.

I read this link but as I mentioned before after any restart problem come back. 

Thank you in advance.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

We are facing kind of pandemic issue regarding KSC 12 version. Many of our clients who upgraded from KSC 11 to 12 are not being able to implement the Policies anymore. Simple example. One client tried to access a website but denied even though we put that URL in white list. However, when you remove the security check from policy and let everything access freely, you can access that website as well. Also, can’t able to implement blocking policy for especially, YouTube, Facebook, WhatsApp. we are having this problem at multiple sites with multiple clients. same issue everywhere. Is there any bug in new version of KSC 12????? Please HELP.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hello, i’m facing the problem to connect to security server 12.

in Administration server adress i pput localhost and in user name the admin account  and appear the message

connection to administratotion server localhost

failed to connect ...for this reason

“FAiled to establish connection with the remote device(location:http://localhost:13291) connection as failed.

thanks

Vítor

• 1 year later...
В 23.04.2021 в 16:57, motende сказал:

“FAiled to establish connection with the remote device(location:http://localhost:13291) connection as failed.

@kheirallah Good Day

If you are talking about the error that is given in the quote, then it may have several reasons

without details, I can recommend several options for what to check

1. Try restarting the server and check after reboot... services should start. (this may take 10-15 minutes)

2. Check whether all Kaspersky services and SQL Server are running, there may be problems with starting. Check for errors in the KSC logs

Спойлер

image.thumb.png.ebebfd02c58d7729263dab02128c3092.png

Спойлер

image.png.690e1721de965f18901d5972adde99b8.png

3. If you are using the free version of SQL Express - check the current size of the KAV.DB database - its size should not exceed 10 GB (in the free version of SQL Express) - you can restore from the backup and try to clean

Спойлер

image.thumb.png.81f79b7ad251b0e32923c18838860e0f.png

I would also recommend in the future to consider the need to upgrade to the latest versions of products, since version 12 will no longer be fully supported soon.

Edited by ElvinE5