Confused

So I am running Windows 7, and have it locked down so that when it restarts, all changes are wiped and reset to previous configuration. Then once a week I unlock it, update everything and lock it down again.

That said, I have Kaspersky Free 21.5.11.384(b), and when I start the computer up in the morning, it has a red icon, and when I open Kaspersky Free, it has 1 error: "Some protection components are corrupted". Clicking Details takes me to this site:

https://support.kaspersky.com/us/12976?cid=262_WIN_21.5&utm_source=interceptor&utm_medium=product&utm_campaign=262_WIN_21.5

Which tells me to instead install Kaspersky Security Cloud Free, and there is a link to download it...which takes me to the page to download Kaspersky Free, which I already have.

Nonetheless, I have reinstalled Kaspersky free TWICE now, and it does not seem to change anything. It installs properly, and everything is green and works great...until the next day when it is back to red icon.

So how do I get Kaspersky Security Cloud Free? Or how do I stop this from happening? Or WHY is it happening in the first place? Does it have something to do with me locking the computer down? Any help is appreciated.