Child's "request for more time" appears in my email inbox but does not appear in ios app or in website (can't see request anywhere)

matts

Son is using windows  10 desktop computer. He requests more time through Kaspersky. I receive an email into my email inbox. When I click it however (and go to Kaspersky web app) the request does not appear there. If I check the app on my ios device, the request does not appear there either. 

This is how it goes 4 out of 5 times my son makes a request for more time. One out of 5 times I click the email link and within the Web app can see the request and approve it. 

Thank you.

Hello @matts,

Welcome!

Reply from Russia KSK experts:

Unfortunately, there is no way to allow additional time for the kid in the mobile application for parents.

The notification for more time arrives only to the email.

This is just happening so historically, there is no good explanation.

In addition, the parent app has not been designed to manage requests for additional time.

End quote

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Thank you. So I cannot receive a request from my child for more time through my ios app. I understand

However, should i be able to receive request for more time in the mykaspersky website? I receive the email request but when the link is clicked and i go to the mykaspersky website, the request for more time is not visible.   Can you help me see the request in the website?

Thank you

So I cannot receive a request from my child for more time through my iOs app. I understand. However, should i be able to receive request for more time in the MyKaspersky website? I receive the email request but when the link is clicked and i go to the MyKaspersky website, the request for more time is not visible.   Can you help me see the request in the website? Thank you

Hello @matts

You’re most welcome🙂 !

Sorry for the delay, there’s a few things we’re clarifying with Kaspersky, however: 

1. Is the Windows device configured by Schedule/Downtime or by Daily limit?
  2. Which KSK version is installed on the iOS? 
  3. iOS version
  4. Is KSK Premium or Free → there’s some limitations if KSK is the free version? 
  5. Which options have been selected in KSK Notifications/Alerts →  see image 1 below.
  • Just as FYI:

The time alerts should show in (your) MyKaspersky account as in image 2 & 3.

Your son should be seeing Request more time → image 4 & Request sent to parent → image 5

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Read before you create a new topic! tutorial by @Danila T.