Child or parent unable to login with no wifi

Kasih

My child needs to enter a WiFi password to access the internet but kaspersky blocks it. I tried to sign in to the device with my parent account but unable to because these is no Internet access.

Is there any other way I can access the device to enter the WiFi password without having Internet access already? 

Hello   @Kasih,

Welcome!

1. What device/operating system name and release number is KSK installed on?
  2. What KSK version is installed?
  3. Can you show me an image of “KSK blocking the Wifi” please?
  4. If KSK is not active is WIFI accessible/working?
  5. If the device is a PC or MAC have you reset the router/modem?
  6. If the device is Android or iOS have you rebooted the device?
  7. Have you checked with the ISP about the WIFI/Network availability? 

Please post back?

Thank you.

• 6 months later...

My child needs to enter a WiFi password to access the internet but Kaspersky blocks it. I tried to sign in to the device with my parent account but unable to because these is no Internet access.

Is there any other way I can access the device to enter the WiFi password without having Internet access already? 

I got the same problem. My child has a Samsung Galaxy Tab with Android and we changed our router. Thus, this tablet has no access to any internet at all. Therefore, we cannot connect to a new WiFi or even change any configuration on it because KSK is asking for permission or you have to log in. Obviously, any of these options are possible.

Hello @paoareiza,

Welcome!

1. Since changing the router has a full network reset been performed? 
  2. Have all devices, including the router, been fully powered off, in sequence, then on? 
  3. What is the Android Samsung Galaxy Tab: operating system name & build
  4. What is the Android Samsung Galaxy Tab KSK version?
  5. What is the Router name & model number? 
  6. May we have images of all the issues encountered? 
  7. If KSK is not active, is WIFI accessible/working for the Android Samsung Galaxy Tab?
  8. Are other devices connecting to the WIFI via the router? 
  9. Is KSK licensed?
  10. Is there any other Kaspersky software on the Android Samsung Galaxy Tab? 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

• 2 months later...

Extremely frustrated. Out of town can’t login to tablet as parent because no WiFi. Kapersky safekids is blocking settings.  Can’t get WiFi it’s an endless loop.  Can’t give you the information your asking for YOU blocked access to settings and parents unless we are on our home network?

Hello @ErnieKamp,

Welcome!

• Regarding “ YOU blocked access to settings and parents unless we are on our home network?”
  • If Settings is blocked, it will be blocked irrespective of where you’re located, therefore, it’s possible the source of the issue is something else🤔
  • As a test, we’ve blocked Settings, we’re still able to access Mobile data & Wifi controls.
  • If KSK is licensed, please contact Kaspersky Technical Support, on the Contacts  page, select your location, select Application use, select from available options: ONLINE CHAT (not available all locations), PHONE (not available all locations), SUBMIT A REQUEST - via your MyKaspersky account, provide Technical Support with as much detail as possible: the device name, operating system & version, KSK version, when the problem happens, errors, & or images of the problem, so the Kaspersky Technical Support Team can assist you. 
  • Please also note: the Kaspersky Community is made up of users of Kaspersky software (like you), all who give their time freely, to help other Community members (like you).

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳