Chat service from our SIS disconnects after initial connection

AP2023

We currently have Kaspersky Security Center 14 (version 14.0.0.10902) installed and running in our environment. We recently had an end user who stated that they were using our SIS's chat service through power-school community, and it disconnects them. I was able to confirm and it only works if Kaspersky AV is turned off. However, when its on, it connects them for about 15 seconds and then just drops the connection. I wanted to see and verify, what would be best practice to allow this chat service. If I do an exception, what exception should I set, since its a chat service. I believe they are using bomgar. I have attached the error message from the chat service, along with the SIS link to their page. I have done exclusions for programs in the past, but that is usually for local exclusions and wanted to see how I should proceed with the exception to this service. How should I set the exclusions for this chat service?

Link: https://help.powerschool.com/

Screenshot 2023-11-20 160827.png

Screenshot 2023-11-20 160959.png

KAV-Version.PNG

Screenshot 2023-11-14 114701.png

Screenshot 2023-11-14 114747.png

Screenshot 2023-11-14 120155.png

Screenshot 2023-11-14 121335-AV-Kaspersky-Version.png

Hello AB2023,

you can try it with 2 Exclusion ways.

First is adding the Site in the KES Policy at General Settings - Network Settings - Encrypted Connection Scan - Trusted Addresses.

Second is open KES Policy and navigate to General Settings - Exclusions and object types - Scan Exclusions and Trusted Applications - Settings - Writer Trusted Applications - Add your Browser.exe File set the do not scan Network Traffic - set all traffic and specify the Remote IP Address

The second way is not meaning that your Browser will now not scanned only the IP Address you allowed will not be scanned. 

Thank You, Just one question. Do either the first option or second option work, of do I have to do both? Can you elaborate, is it either the First option or the second option? I just need to select either the first or second option correct?