can't reinstall kaspersky kids after I uninstall it

atefmohsen

one day Kaspersky kids didn’t open I uninstall it using the remove tool on your site but when I reinstall it don’t and gives me this massage :

Kaspersky safe kids could not be installed 

the selected folder or drive contains files. the application cannot be installed to a folder that contains other data, because this data can become unavailable after self-Defense in enabled.

...End…

what can i do to reinstall the program ?

thank you 

Hello @atefmohsen

You’re most welcome!

Thank you for the information!

⚠ When uninstalling KSK, all other applications should be closed, failure to do so will cause errors

1 Follow: "The selected folder or drive already contains files" error when installing KSK for Windows documentation, however, if OTHER Kaspersky software is installed, for example Kaspersky AV or Kaspersky Password Manager, only delete KSK folders/files, not, for example Kaspersky AV or Kaspersky Password Manager folders/files. 

These are the target folders:

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Safe Kids 1.0.5
  • C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Safe Kids 1.0.5

2 After deleting all Kaspersky Safe Kids 1.0.5 folders & files, shutdown the device using Shutdown, not Restart, power on, login, download new KSK installer. 

3Install KSK

4Configure KSK 

5 If any issues persist, submit a request to Kaspersky technical support, fill in Installation issues, Any other installation error template: Support may request logs, Traces & other data, they will guide you & try to provide a detailed history, including the information we requested in our first reply, reference: Read before you create a new topic!

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Resource:

Contact Technical Support