Can't record with Xsplit or OBS after upgrading to Kaspersky Standard

Both Xsplit and OBS open but none of the scenes are showing.  Not even if I switch to showing the display itself.  The only change I made was upgrading to the Standard version and was wondering if there is a feature blocking it from showing.  Both programs are doing the same thing so I figured this was a valid place to start solving the problem.  Sometimes the scene will popup for just a second before it goes black.  Like something blocked it.  It tried closing out Kaspersky, but it didn't do anything.  I think it needs to be restarted without it active, but I don't see an option to prevent it from auto starting with Windows.

1 hour ago, Dreamtide said:
  1. Both Xsplit and OBS open but none of the scenes are showing
  2. The only change I made was upgrading to the Standard version.
  3. Not even if I switch to showing the display itself. was wondering if there is a feature blocking it from showing?
  4. Both programs are doing the same thing, so I figured this was a valid place to start solving the problem.
  5. Sometimes the scene will popup for just a second before it goes black.  Like something blocked it.  It tried closing out Kaspersky, but it didn't do anything. 
  6. I think it needs to be restarted without it active, but I don't see an option to prevent it from auto starting with Windows.

Hello @Dreamtide

Welcome!

1. Which Kaspersky did you upgrade from? 
  2. Has the computer been shutdown, using Shutdown, not Restart, with a power on, using the power button, since Kaspersky Standard has been upgraded? 
  3. Have Xsplit and OBS been uninstalled & re-installed since Kaspersky Standard has been upgraded? 
  4. Which Kaspersky Standard version & patch(x), is now installed, on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick, select About
  5. In Kaspersky Reports, are there any Xsplit and or OBS events, that reflect issues? 
  6. Do you mean Kaspersky Standard, please clarify? 
  7. In Manage applications, are both Xsplit and OBS showing as Trusted? 
  8. We've made a simple .gif (not streaming or broadcasting & no sound), to demonstrate Kaspersky Plus does not appear to have any problems with Xsplit, are you able to video the issues & post please? 

image.thumb.gif.e843f62203244d24f79426c6611ffcfe.gif

Please post back?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Modified q. 4 || removed a q.

I got Xsplit working, which is all that matters.  I don't care much for OBS.  It's more of a backup alternative for me.  I'm not sure how I got it working exactly, but I did add XSplit to exceptions.  Kaspersky didn't appear to be blocking it all, so maybe it was just a bug.  Either way it works now.  Thank you.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dreamtide said:

I got Xsplit working, which is all that matters. I did add XSplit to exceptions.  Kaspersky didn't appear to be blocking it all, so maybe it was just a bug.  Either way it works now.  Thank you.

Excellent @Dreamtide, well done?

Thank you so much for taking the time to update the Community!

We're glad we don't have to take a crash course in how to become a mini-Spielberg this afternoon, phew?

Thank you?
Flood?+?