Cant download anything with vpn on, even while using torrent servers

Im having this issue since i bought KAspersky VPN. My torrent client (tried qbittorrent and utorrent) simply doesnt start anything and keep giving me an error saying that it couldnt connect. As soon as i disable kaspersky vpn it start downloading stuff. I also tried other vpns and they worked.

Ive tried some torrent servers like Brazil, USA atlanta, Argentina, etc.

Did anyone face this issue before ? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2023 at 8:44 AM, downloadkct said:

Im having this issue since i bought KAspersky VPN. My torrent client (tried qbittorrent and utorrent) simply doesnt start anything and keep giving me an error saying that it couldnt connect. As soon as i disable kaspersky vpn it start downloading stuff. I also tried other vpns and they worked.

I've tried some torrent servers like Brazil, USA atlanta, Argentina, etc.  Did anyone face this issue before ? 

11 hours ago, tkphllps said:

I'm having this same issue ever since the Windows 11 update. I have to turn it off to open any website.

Hello @downloadkct & @tkphllps

Welcome! 

@downloadkct, apologies for the delay responding to (your) topic, somehow it was missed, we're so sorry?

Please, both of you: 

Log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts; on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Connectivity issues, VPN-related issues template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you?
Flood?+?