Can't deploy Kasperky Endoint Security for Windows cause another installation is running

Go to solution Solved by Zied,

Hi,

Everything is in the title.

Each time i try to deploy my package on a specific PC client i get this error message :

Remote installation failed on device: Another copy of the installation process is already in progress. Stop the current installation before launching a new one.

But i see nothing on the computer.

Edited by Babine

• Solution

Hello,

On administration server, stop all installation tasks & set planification to manual. Also check if you set install tasks via GPO. Reboot computer then try to launch an install task from administration server.

I suggest that you check running process on that computer to understand what's going on. 

Thank you, it worked !
Now i block with the licence, EDR says "not supported by the licence" and when i try to deploy it, i get this message error :

Unable to add a reserve key if the corresponding license expires before the current license.

I don't have the right licence ?

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Babine:

Thank you, it worked !
Now i block with the licence, EDR says "not supported by the licence" and when i try to deploy it, i get this message error :

Unable to add a reserve key if the corresponding license expires before the current license.

I don't have the right licence ?

Hello,

please get in touch with technical support, provide environmental details and license and let them check the license.
Please do not paste license info here.