Can't Connect to ANY vpn servers after latest update to windows 10 and upgrading to Kaspersky Premium

Go to solution Solved by ezaspi,

I thought I was the only one got this problems, after the update, it cannot connect to the sever again. I tried to contact the customer service but it took them way too long to reply. The last thing they told me is to choose the wiregaured option but it even didn't let me switch the on off button.

Yes, I can. I can switch between the auto and wire gaurd, the difference is the auto let me witch the whole on/off button and roll back with the cant connect to sever notice, thee wireguard didn't even let me switch the button.

So, good thing the technical team finally found the solution for my problems, it is because of the corrupted Microsoft Windows WMI repo component. They give me the vmifix.bat file with the instruction to shut down the Kas Internet Security and running the program. After running it 2 times and reset the pc, the VPN finally working again. If you guys encounter my problem, you guys can ask them about it.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

spent 3 days working with support.  They were very good.  We ended up running a custom batch file put together by the support folks which fixed the problem.  for anyone else with this issue it is imperative that you contact support, because this solution may not work for everyone as we had to run diags and traces to get to the root cause.  

• Thanks 1